4 Night Nile Cruise
6 Days / 5 Nights
Luxor + Aswan
Day 01: Arrival
Welcome to Luxor! Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who willassist you at either Luxor airport or Luxor railway station. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe vehicle, to your Luxor hotel.
Day 02: Cairo And Luxor
After breakfast you will check out and our representative will transfer you to your cruise boat: your floating hotel for your next 5 days.
After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is complete you will return to the boat for your dinner.
Day 03: Nile Cruise: Luxor
A new day, your first breakfast on board, and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.
After this visit to the Theban "City of the Dead" you will be taken back to your boat for your lunch, and then you can watch as it departs Luxor and sails for Esna. As the Nile flows gently underneath you, dinner will be served.
Day 04: Nile Cruise: Edfu And Kom Ombo
You can enjoy your breakfast watching as the cruise boat crosses the Esna lock then sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. After your visit to this superb temple your guide will return you to your cruise boat for dinner, while the boat sails majestically onwards towards Kom Ombo.
Day 05: Nile Cruise: Aswan
Your last day of sailing starts with breakfast, and then a visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. Afterwards it is back to the boat for lunch and the sail to Aswan. Once ashore you will be driven to see the High Dam, the worlds largest rock filled dam, and then a short sail to the Temple of Philae, moved to the island of Agilika after the waters of Lake Nasser flooded its original location. It is then back to Aswan for your last dinner on the boat.
Day 06: Final Departure
You will have your final breakfast on the boat beforeyou have to check out. You will then be taken to the Botanical Gardens by felucca. After this visit you will be transferred to Aswan airport, or Aswan railway station, by our representative who will help you with your luggage before your finaldeparture.
End Of Package
Cruise Package Price:
Per Person In
5 Star Package
5 Star Deluxe Package
$ 530 USD
$ 680 USD
- Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
- This is a private tour with private guide and private transportation.
- 1 night's accommodation in Luxor on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 night's accommodation on board a Nile cruiser on a full board basis (all meals included)
All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private and personalized sightseeing shore excursions for 4 nights on the cruise
- Private English speaking guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 5 breakfasts + 4 lunches + 4 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc...)