Endless Wonders Tour Package
Including International airfare From USA
Day 1: New York
Over night flight on board a luxury wide body aircraft with (D, B on board the aircraft)
Day 2: Cairo
Arrival in Cairo international airport, Meet; Assist at the airport and After going through Immigration, Baggage Claim and Customs, Transfer to the hotel en route, (the unknown soldiers and the late President Saddat tomb) optional dinner and Overnight.
Day 3: Cairo
Start the day with a visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx that large statue which is one of the most famous monuments in the whole world, lunch followed by a visit to the Papyrus institute and the perfume shop. Transfer to the Train station and board the sleeper train with Dinner and Breakfast on board. (B in the hotel, L, D on board the train)
Day 4: Cairo Luxor
The train arrives to Luxor in the Morning, meet and assist in the station and transfer to visit Luxor East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples). Embarkation & Lunch on board the cruise ship and the rest of the day is free at leisure, Open buffet dinner & Overnight in Luxor. (B on board the train, L, D on Board the cruise)
Day 5: Luxor
After breakfast visit the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of The Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut & Colossi of Memnon). Lunch on board and Sailing to Edfu. Dinner and Galabya party. Overnight ( in Edfu ). (B, L, D on Board the cruise)
Day 6: Luxor Edfu Aswan
Buffet breakfast, Visit Edfu Temple by Horse Carriages and sail to Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple on foot, proceed sailing to Aswan, Dinner & Overnight in Aswan.
(B, L, D on Board the cruise)
Day 7: Aswan
Buffet breakfast on board, visit the High Dam and Philae Temple and back to the cruise for lunch. Afternoon outside visit of The Agha Khan Mausoleum by Felucca. Dinner and overnight in Aswan. (B, L, D on Board the cruise)
Day 8: Aswan Cairo
Buffet breakfast on board, Disembarkation from the cruise and the rest of the day Free at leisure and shopping. Transfer to the train station to Board the Sleeper train to Cairo, Dinner and Breakfast on board. (B on the cruise, D on the Train) (Optional Half day Trip to Abu Simble)
Day 9: Cairo
The train arrives to Cairo in the morning, Transfer to the Egyptian Museum where you find the greatest Collections of Egyptian antiquities in the world and the Home of King TUT treasures, Lunch at a restaurant overlooking the Nile followed by a visit to the historical old Cairo the hanging church and Ben Azer Synagogue. Khan El-khalili (bazaar), Overnight in Cairo (B on the train, L in Cairo)
Day 10: Cairo
Pick up from the hotel, Transfers to the airport for the final departure.
|Per Person In||5 Star Package|
|Double Room||$2400 USD|
|Triple Room||$2350 USD|
|Single Room Supplement||$450 USD|
- Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
- A private tour with private guide and private transportation
- International return flight JFK to Cairo
- 08 nights accommodations three stars hotels in Cairo and 5 Stars cruises
- Sleeper train (Cairo Luxor / Aswan Cairo), Dinner and Breakfast on board
- Sightseeing: Giza, Old Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and in between.
- Admissions to: the Pyramids, Sphinx, Karnack Temples, Luxor Temple, Egyptian Museum the Colossi of Memnon and the Valley of the Kings.
- Qualified English speaking Egyptologist- Guide in Cairo and Luxor.
All around Transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan in first class and air-conditioned coaches.
- Deluxe air-conditioned car/coach throughout.
- Multilingual escort throughout tour.
- Meals as indicated in the program (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Package Rate Includes:
Package Rate Excludes:
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc...)