M/S Tiyi Nile Cruiser
M/S TiYi - Ultra Luxury Nile Cruise
Ti Yi is one of the luxurious cruises on which you can explore the wonders of the Nile with Elegance and style.
(1410-1340) BC, Queen Ti Yi was the wife of the late 18th dynasty Egyptian ruler Amenhotep III, and mother of Akhenaton the first Egyptian King who called for ONE God for the whole world.
Ship Location: Sails between Luxor and Aswan
Your Discovery Tour: The Nile is the heart of Egypt, the oldest mankind civilization on earth. The best way to explore its mystery is sailing along the magnificent river, enjoying the glamorous sun by daytime, hugging the full moon with your eyes by night and spending the time of your life on board of
Wiht M/S TI-YI Enjoy visiting the following wonders
- Luxor & Karnak Temples
- Valley of the Kings & Queens
- Hatechepsut Temple
- Colossi of Memnon
- Temple of Horus in E'dfu
- Temple of Kom ombo
- Aswan High Dam, Granite Obelisk
- Arrival welcome drinks, canapés
- Cocktail receptions & elegant complimentary room amenities
- International breakfast buffet. As well as continental breakfast
- Variety of brunch & lunch set menus.
- Carving & B.B.Q Buffet
- A la cart menu
- Vegetarian choices for lunch & dinner.
- Afternoon tea with cakes and fresh fruits
- Kids menus
- Selection of themes dinner buffets includes: International, Italian, Asian, Latino Grill, Egyptian & Arabic food.
- Candlelight Gala Dinners on arrival and farewell.
- Lounge bar menu for cocktails and exotic drinks.
- The latest up to date technology for fire fighting system, sprinklers, smoke & fire detectives
- As well as a team of 50% of the manpower on board, qualified and certified for fire fighting and Emergency assistance
- Safety and emergency brochure upon check in
- A live demonstration on surviving a hotel fire
- Evacuation procedures in case of emergency
The ship elegant cuisine provides a perfect collection of delicious meals that takes you in a tour through the different world's cultures and tackles your sophisticated senses
The boat offers:
Quality Sanitation Management
Ship food production process is controlled and supervised by (CRYSTAL) an international Organization for quality food hygiene and sanitation that implement the HACCP system. To insure the best quality along with the most sophisticated measures to guaranty our clients Maximum satisfaction.
Safety & Emergency Measures
The ship implements and offers: