[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Egypt Travel Experts - Ask-Aladdin Forum • View topic - April 2010 prices
View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Moderator: Rocking_Ramesses
Rocking_Ramesses
Post  Post subject: April 2010 prices  |  Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:17 pm
Site Admin

Leah
Post  Post subject:   |  Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Thank you RR. :smile:

jay
Post  Post subject:   |  Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:10 am

Hi RR,
i am new to this site and as i am going to egypt on 22nd. i would love to know the entry tickets to various attarction but i couldnt find here. i can see u saying that it been updated but i am sorry i cant find them. can you please point me in right direction on this one.

and another question i have is does student discount still works here in egypt on attarctions and travelling? i have read it somewhere that student get around 50% discount on entry tickets?

in the end , i would like to say that u guys are doing a wonderfull job by providing info abot egypt. u guys have all the info one need before going to egypt. many congrats for that

Regards
Jay

Rocking_Ramesses
Post  Post subject:   |  Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:09 am
Site Admin

Thank you jay for your kind comments. We do try our best to keep potential visitors to Egypt as up-to-date as possible.

Prices are in the bottom 8 sections in this part of the forum, those named:
OTHER SITES
ALEXANDRIA
ASWAN (IN AND AROUND)
NEAR (?) LUXOR
LUXOR (WEST BANK)
LUXOR (EAST BANK)
NEAR CAIRO
IN CAIRO

Student discount of 50% is available at all sites, as well as many other places, just ensure that you have a ISIC card, not your normal student one. This card should be available from your student union.

RR

shingston
Post  Post subject:   |  Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:32 pm

I do not see the prices anywhere? I am new at this and don't know where to go??

Leah
Post  Post subject:   |  Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Shingston go to the forum topucs

and scroll down to the place you want the info on.

Hope that helps :smile: