Health concerns and tips to follow while traveling to Egypt
The Mediterranean country Egypt is land of charm, charisma and enchantment. The exotic beauty of Egypt and the beautiful Nile flowing through is just beyond any comparison. You will be transformed totally into a different Era when you visit Egypt. You will be awestruck by its beauty and fusion of conservative and modern look. The iconic monuments like Gaza Necropolis, Great Sphinx, ruins of Memphis, valleys of the Kings and the valleys of the Queen, the beautiful cruises along the Nile, the old temples carved in the mountains, museums, white dessert are just a few places to name, which will enthrall you when you visit Egypt. Best time to visit Egypt is from October to May, since the weather is pleasant then and you can enjoy your tour.
Take care of your health when visiting Egypt
If you want to enjoy your trip to Egypt to its fullest then you should take care of your health, since it would be a totally new environment and change for you. Just keep points in mind and make your trip safe, healthy and enjoyable. These are few of the health concerns when travelling in Egypt.
- First and foremost you should avoid drinking tap water. Though it is not contaminated and is safe to use for bath and brushing you should avoid drinking it. Try to drink bottled water as far as possible.
- Try to drink as much water as possible. Since Egypt is a hot country, you may become dehydrated while touring the whole day so to be on safe side drink as much bottled water as possible.
- Avoid over eating food. Visiting a new place with a different cuisine may tempt you to overeat. The food in Egypt is quite rich and totally new to your palette, so better to maintain your limit and taste all you want in a limited quantity.
- It is best to avoid local food being sold in open area. It is very unsafe to eat uncovered food anywhere you go for a tour.
- Some tourists are advised by their doctors to take malaria medicine since Egypt lies in some part of Africa. But the truth is Egypt is free from malaria since last many years. In fact you may fall sick with taking the malaria medicines unnecessarily as they may cause diarrhea.
- The last but not the least precaution is to take care of sudden changes in temperature. People tend to switch on the air conditioners as soon as they come to their rest rooms after whole day’s tour. This sudden change in temperature from hot to cold is very harmful for your health and tends to make you sick.
Stay healthy and fit and enjoy a good Egypt tour
If you are serious about your health concerns when travelling in Egyptthen it will makeyour trip enjoyable and memorable forever. You will have a life time and unforgettable experience; just make sure to carry important and regular medicines with you.