Prices & Dates
Hotels We Use
The Nabatean's magical craftsmanship at the ancient city of Petra
Come see the Nabatean's magical craftsmanship at the ancient city of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on this 7-day excursion. In addition to exploring archaeological sites, you'll also be able to witness the famous Nabatean craftsmanship at the Sharah Mountains as you travel to Madaba, a mosaic city where you can see the tomb of Moses in Mt. Nebo, and Shobak Castle, a medieval fortification. Come explore Beidah and Basta, two 8,000-year-old Stone Age villages, as well as the Dead Sea, a saltwater lake renowned for its therapeutic qualities. On this enlightening travel package, visit Ajloun, a 12th-century castle that was constructed to defend against the Crusaders.
Day 1 - Arrival to Amman
Day 2 - Madaba Visit
Day 3 - Petra Visit
Day 4 - Wadi Rum Visit
Day 5 - The Dead Sea Visit
Day 6 - Jerash Vist
Day 7 - Departure
- meet & assist at the airport upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers will be made in an air-conditioned vehicle/coach,
- A visa to Jordan is included,
- An English-speaking tour guide and entrance fees are included in the sightseeing package, as per the itinerary.
- Hotel and airport porterage services.
- bottled water is supplied on tours.
- Hotel fees and service fees are included.
- 6 nights at a hotel is included in this trip,
- 12 meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 dinners
What's Not Included
- Nabatean people carved Sharah Mountains into an archeological site of Petra to keep it a secret for centuries.
- You can also see the legendary burial site of Moses in Mt. Nebo, as well as Shobak Castles' fortifications.
- In Madaba, discover the mosaic city, which hasn't been seen by the world for centuries.
- The Beidah and Basta Stone Age villages are 8,000 years old.
- Float in the high saline, therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea while touring the Roman city of Jerash and Ajloun, whose namesake castle was built to defend against the Crusaders in 1184.