Prices & Dates
Hotels We Use
Nile Dahabiya package.
Leave the buzzing world behind and flee to the relaxing nature with the Nile Dahabiya Tour package.
Itinerary: From Esna to Aswan / Every Tuesday for 5 nights / 6 days
Guests will be able to enjoy the fabulous European and Egyptian cuisine. It is a very romantic ship in a romantic setting. Guests will actually be able to reach down and touch the Nile as they sail in a wonderful tranquil silence and see sights that haven't changed for a few thousand years - yet with all the modern comforts that first-class travel offers. The cruises are between Luxor and Aswan and will call at all the tourist highlights, such as Esna, Edfu, and Kom Ombo, as well as some of the more unusual smaller villages that the larger ships can't access, like the Selsila Temple.
Day 1 - Luxor - Esna
Day 2 - Esna - Edfu ask aladdin
Day 3 - Edfu - Silslea ask aladdin
Day 4 - Silslea / Kom Ombo ask aladdin
Day 5 - Kom Ombo / Aswan ask aladdin
Day 6 - Disembarkation ask aladdin
- Transfers to and from any address in Luxor or Aswan to the Dahabiya, depending on the itinerary
- Tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the voyage
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access.
What's Not Included
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc...)
- Egypt Tourist Visa
- Temples of Karnak & Luxor
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahary
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Memnon Colossi
- Edfu Temple of Horus
- Kom Ombo Temple of Horus and Sobek
- Nile Cruise
Package Destination Map
Package Travel Experiences
- Imagine sailing down the Nile on a magical Sailing ship that is beautifully crafted twin masted sailing ships. you always felt very smug and proud of yourselves that you had made that choice every time big cruise ship.
- It is a very romantic Cruise in a romantic setting. Guests will actually be able to reach down and touch the Nile as they sail in a wonderful tranquil silence and see sights that haven't changed for a few thousand years - yet with all the modern comforts that first-class travel offers.