Prices & Dates
Hotels We Use
Best of Jordan - Exotic explorations in Amman
There are many exciting exotic explorations in Amman, Petra, and Jordan's Desert. On this six-day authentic and inspired trip, you will get to know the treasures of Amman on a full-day city tour. In addition, you will discover the unknown treasures of Amman as you delve into the desert's castles. Madaba's mosaics, Mt. Nebo, the burial site of Moses, and Shobak Castle's fortifications are just a few of the area's wonders you will know. You will be overwhelmed by the Nabateans' handiwork at Petra, a city carved into rose-red Sharah Mountain. Beidah and Basta, the two 8,000-year-old Stone Age villages, are waiting for you to discover them. New discoveries will illuminate every turn on your Jordan vacation trip.
Day 1 - Arrival to Amman
Day 2 - Visit Amman
Day 3 - Visit Madaba
Day 4 - Visit Petra
Day 5 - Visit Desert of Jordan
Day 6 - Departure
- 5 nights at a hotel is included in this trip,
- 10 meals: five breakfasts, five dinners
- meet & assist at the airport upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers will be made in an air-conditioned vehicle/coach,
- sightseeing will be conducted as outlined in the itinerary.
- A visa to Jordan is included,
- One bottled water on excursions.
What's Not Included
- Amman, Petra, and the Jordan Desert are all wonderful areas to visit.
- During a full day city tour in Amman, you can discover the city's treasures.
- On a day trip to Madaba, you can see the Moses burial site at Mt. Nebo, where the famous mosaic city is located.
- Shobak Castle, one of Jordan's most famous historical sites, is just one of the sites you can see.
- Begin your unforgettable journey in the lost city of Petra, which was sculpted into the rose-coloured Sharah Mountains by the Nabateans 8,000 years ago.
- Visit Beidah and Basta, two Stone Age villages.