Prices & Dates
Hotels We Use
You're invited to dive into the land of Jordan and savor a mystery, mystique, and unique wonder.
On this 8-day trip, you can explore Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea. On a full-day Amman tour, you will discover the Kingdom of Hashemite's treasures. On this excursion, you can also explore the desert castles. Moses' tomb, a legendary burial site, is in Mt. Nebo, along with Shobak Castle's fortifications. You can experience Petra and the Sharah Mountains, which were carved millennia ago by the Nabateans, in this city. Beidah and Basta are the locations of an 8,000-year-old Stone Age village, where you can float in the high saline, therapeutic water of the Dead Sea. A day at leisure awaits you in this exciting part of the world. Every time you turn, you will recall cherished memories of this Jordan vacation.
Day 1 - Arrival to Amman
Day 2 - Explore the capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Day 3 - Madaba Visit
Day 4 - Petra Visit
Day 5 - Wadi Rum Visit
Day 6 - Bethany Visit
Day 7 - The Dead Sea Visit
Day 8 - Departure
Prices & Dates
- meet & assist at the airport upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers will be made in an air-conditioned vehicle/coach,
- A visa to Jordan is included,
- 7 nights at a hotel is included in this trip,
- 14 meals: 7 breakfasts, 7 dinners
- An English-speaking tour guide and entrance fees are included in the sightseeing package, as per the itinerary.
- Hotel and airport porterage services.
- bottled water is supplied on tours.
- Hotel fees and service fees are included.
What's Not Included
- Take an in-depth look at the city of Amman by taking a full day tour
- discover the village of Madaba's mosaics, the Moses tomb on Mt. Nebo, and Shobak Castles' fortifications.
- Visit the lost city of Petra, built into the rose-red Sharah Mountains by the Nabateans, to have an unforgettable experience.
- Visit Beidah and Basta, two Stone Age villages that are 8,000 years old.
- Visit the Dead Sea and relax for the day if you have time.